* Sale Pending *
Coyote - Phenomenal Trail Horse For Sale
10 yo, 14.2 hands, $5,700
Click on the images and brown text for larger images and videos.
Coyote is the bomb! ANYONE can ride this horse, and yet, he is still a pleasure for riders with more experience to ride as well. He is 14.2 hands tall and well built. He's a really good looking horse, and he has a great disposition. He is an absolute sweetheart and enjoys your company. When you head toward his pasture, he's headed for the gate to meet you. He will make you a wonderful first horse, an excellent horse for the family, or your last horse during your senior years. He's just that nice.
You can see how easy it is to bridle him, pick up all 4 feet, mount/dismount, walk, trot, and canter him. He's tolerant, traffic safe, and bomb proof. If you can't ride this horse, you just need to go to the mall and put your quarter in the slot to ride the mechanical horses there. Coyote is the real deal. This nice Quarter Horse is for sale for $5,700.
Come See Our Horses For Sale
- See our horses for sale online
- Call or text 919-323-1265 to schedule a time to come see them
Need Tack Or Board For Your Horse?
We have new and used bridles, saddles, and saddle pads for sale, and we also offer pasture board.
Need Transportation For Your New Horse?
We offer horse transportation services for your convenience.
Terms of Sale
- Purchase Process: If you'd like to buy one of our horses, you need to either: 1) put a $200 non-refundable deposit on the horse and pay the balance within one week, 2) or pay for the horse when you visit our farm to try it out. Once you've made a commitment to buy the horse, we won't show the horse to anyone else, and we will keep the horse at no additional cost to you druing that week. If you need us to keep the horse longer than a week until you: make boarding arrangements near your home, finish your fence, build a barn, or a significant event occurs (like a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas), we will keep your new horse for you at the cost of $10/day after the 1-week grace period.
- Pre-purchase Exams: We encourage you to hire a vet to do a pre-purchase exam after submitting your deposit to put your mind at rest that the horse you want to buy is sound and healthy. If the horse you chose fails the exam for any reason, we will refund your deposit. You won't be penalized by losing your deposit since it was out of your control.
- Payment Types Accepted: We accept cash, certified checks, cashiers checks, and money orders. We don't accept personal checks, business checks, or credit cards.
- Refund/Return Policy: If you buy a horse from us, and for any reason you aren't happy with it, we will trade it out for aother horse of equal or lesser value provided the horse is still in the same condition as it was when it left our farm. We don't offer refunds, but we want to make sure you end up with a horse you are happy with. We love our horses, and we want it to be a good fit for them as well.